Saturday, September 29, 2018. 8 am – 11 am. IT May Community Center, 2100 Wolf Road, Huffman, TX 77336.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Fertilizers and Other Yard Products
- Paint and Paint Related Products
- Household Cleaners
- Automotive Products (oil/gas)
- Pool Chemicals
- Aerosol Cans
- Fluorescent Bulbs and CFLs
- Batteries (small to car battery size)
- Mercury Thermometers
- Small and BBQ Size Propane
WHAT NOT TO BRING?
Electronics, tires, business or commercial waste, radioactive waste, medical waste, ammunition or explosives, compressed gas cylinders.
PLEASE NOTE: This event is limited by the number of pounds the truck can transport. Harris County Residents will be accepted on a first-come first-served basis.
For more information, please call 281-560-6200. Para Espanol llame 281-560-6232.