Project Recovery Harvey is open to Homeowners affected by Hurricane Harvey, or, depending on the program, the floods of 2015, 2016, & 2017, who are U. S. Citizens and Permanent Legal Residents.
The first step is to complete the pre-application to determine which program you may qualify for by visiting www.HarrisRecovery.org.
After you complete the pre-application, you should receive an email verifying that your information has been recorded. Help is available by calling 832-927-4961 or stop in to speak with an intake specialist at any location listed here.
Hurricane Harvey Funding Available, Apply Now. Online: www.harrisrecovery.org or call 832-927-4961.
Visit an Intake Center Location:
1. 13101 Northwest Freeway, Suite 215, Houston, TX 77040
2. 12941 North Freeway, Suite 600, Houston, TX 77060
3. 14700 FM 2100, Suite 2, Crosby, TX 77532
4. 729 Sharon Lane, Baytown, TX 77521
5. 3315 Burker Road, Suite 204, Pasadena, TX 77504.
Intake Centers are Open Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm, and Saturdays by appointment from 9am to 3pm.