CROSBY — Although official tallies are not completed yet and there is still to be much billed and collected, it seems the livestock sale last Wednesday including silent auction, live auction, resale and other factors, brought in about $375,000 total. About 60 local youth exhibited livestock or Ag. mechanics or horticulture exhibits, and sales were at a record high, including the grand champion steer for $25,000 to Bayshore Dodge. Unofficial tallies indicate that the Livestock Live Auction brought about $310,000, but there was much on-going. Next week the Star-Courier intends to present the Livestock Auction in full photo of the grand and reserves.
Record-setting Crosby Livestock Show nets over $375,000; $25,000 bid for GC steer
More from Front PageMore posts in Front Page »
- EPA Releases Preliminary Design for Remediation: WASTE PITS REMOVAL WILL HAVE MAJOR IMPACT ON AREA
- HOUSTON & HARRIS COUNTY HEALTH DEPTS: Health order requires no in-person instruction until at least Sept. 8
- Governor Abbott waives grade promotion requirements for 2020-2021 STAAR testing
- Local schools adjust start dates for academics, athletics
- Barrett Station celebrates its 34th annual Homecoming Parade