To the Editor,
On March 18, 2006 my daughter Jessica Ortiz, age 4, and my mother Karen McCollum, age 61, were killed by a drunk driver on Crosby-Eastgate Rd.
I would like to remind everyone that drunk drivers hurt and kill people. This is a problem that we need to do something about NOW!!!
Drunk driving must stop before someone else dies
More from Channels - Letters to the EditorMore posts in Channels - Letters to the Editor »
- TO THE EDITOR: We need to change the name to reflect our values and culture
- An Opinion letter to Barbers Hill ISD Board of Trustees
- OPINION, LETTER TO EDITOR: Change Robert E. Lee High School’s name, because the Baytown area deserves better
- U.S. House of Representatives, 36th C.D. race
- Thank you to witnesses of helicopter accident